Saturday, May 5, 2012

What To Do Today?

You can say want you want about NEPA, but you can't say there's nothing to do.  Speaking on behalf of myself I could of even went in to work today but opted out of that scenario.  I could also still be sleeping as my wife is doing and I don't blame her. I'm up the same time everyday, I havn't used an alarm clock in years.  As I sit here sipping on my freshly brewed coffee contiplating on where the wind will blow me today I can't help but think, I have to use the bathroom before I get into any detail of what I may or may not be doing today, so with that said i'm calling for a temporary time out.
OK, I'm back.
I know what i'm doing tonight. Hockey Playoff Game at 7. Taking Terra, Tyler and Alfredo, Got $5.00 tickets at work and though i'm not a hockey fan I figured I might be able to use my camera for some different shots then i'm use to. Plus it's a Super Full Moon tonight and hope'n to squeez a few shots in.  If you like Lemonade you can stop by Kati's lemonade stand at the Waverly UMC, by the Comm, 9-1, homemade baked goods too!!! She is donating all proceeds to the Griffin Pond Animal Shelter!!! Don't know if I'll get to stop but if i'm in the area I'm going to suck down a few. 
Thinking about getting a new grill but that would mean putting it together. Maybe go fishing for a bit. I hear there's a fish worth a Million Dollars in Lake Wallenpaupack.  Yard sales are always fun and there starting to come around.  Whatever I do this morning I know i'll need a nap before I get rolling to the Mohegan Sun to place a few bets on the Kentucky Derby before hitting the hockey game.  I'm liking TRINNIBERG as a longshot. The Speed is there. Also DADDY LONG LEGS and DADDY NOSE BEST  are about to take a few dollars out of my pocket but hopefully they'll replace it.
 Boring Blog Huh? Well I'm kinna Posting Just to Post to get use to doing this, hopefully it wont take me long to figure out, but i'm kinna computer illigitimate so it may take me awhile.
By the Way, Terra is still sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment